CrapOne Invisible Agreements

fsmlittler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wrote to Crap One on the 6th Feb 09 asking for a true copy of the credit agreement pursuant to s.77/78 of the CCA 1974. Got the usual letter from Ellie Renshaw with no copy of original agreement as per other posters.

Wrote again on the 25th Feb Headed Disputed Status stating that I believed they had failed to fulfil their requirements under CCA therefore account is legally in Dispute etc etc

5th March Ellie writes back restating s78 stating that they've provided a copy of the original agreement with personal details including signature omitted as permitted under section 3 CCR 1983. She goes on to state that they do not consider the account to be in dispute and they will strongly defend any claim that they do not have a valid and enforceable credit agreement. They will continue to pursue the outstanding debt etc etc then a statement that this will be the last response in relation to this matter. I do have the option to contact the Ombudsman though.

17th March letter recieved from FPC Debt Collection Services demanding payment followed by phonecall on the 24th MArch telling me they'll issue court proceedings if I don't pay.

Help.

What do I do next and how do I handle the Debt Collectors?