lloyds and test case

thomass1949
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a question about the return of our bank charges, loan,and overdrafts that LLoyds have referred to DCA for collection.

I am at present being chased by a DCA working for LLoyds regarding an overdraft that has defaulted and a loan which has also defaulted. My question is: what happens when(?) and if I have my bank charges refunded. I have a feeling that, by LLoyd's past behaviour, they will automatically used my claim to clear these debts!

I do not want and cannot afford this as these debts will take all of my claim. I am a pensioner on basic pension. This claim is very important to me. I am in the process of agreeing a minimum payment, -very minimum.

What can I do to prevent this or is there nothing I can do?

I expect there are quite a few people who are also in my position.

Any help with this greatly appreciated.

Regards:sad:

I would be inclined to go to Lloyds under Financial hardship on the charges themselves.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Hi Thomass,

Could you tell us which DAC it is ?

It might make a difference if it's an in-house one or not.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Linda,

From Companies House:

APEX CREDIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED

Previous Names:

06/06/2000 ANGLOPEN LIMITED

04/07/2006 APEX CREDIT MANAGEMENT LIMITED

20/07/2006 BCW GROUP LIMITED

30/10/2007 BCW GROUP PLC

and

BCW GROUP PLC

Previous Names:

23/01/2002 HMS (404) LIMITED

30/10/2007 BUCHANAN CLARK & WELLS LIMITED

It looks like this alleged debt has been sold on. I can see no reason why your refunded charges wont be payed back to you.

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanks for advice I will definitely apply for hardship. However, I am worried that they will use the refunded bank charges to offset my defaulted loan and overdraft which are in dispute at present as LLoyds/Apex are claiming more than I actually owe them. Both together the bank charges amount to more than the loan and overdraft.

If the debts have been sold on to Apex how can I prove it and is there anyway I can stop them using the refund to recoup the debts this way.

As a pensioner and having waited since 2007 I really need this money. Do you have any advice?

Regards