mbna cca request

busby1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5594 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Have previously been registered here but have had to change.

I had requested a copy of cca from mbna for cc account but not sure if I had worded it wrongly. They have complied by sending a print out(not a photocopy or scan) of terms possibly from a template?? Its on a4 paper headed with a ref number(not one I recognise) and states credit card agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. It does have mbna details after that,followed by my name and address and sections 1-3 of t&c's.

It then states sections 4-16 can be viewed by clicking the t&c's link at top of page????????

It then has a tick box(ticked) under which states executed by.XXXXXX.

on behalf of mbna and date of signature XX/XX/2006.

The document they have sent me has neither mine nor the person stated on behalf of mbna's signature.

It does have a box section for a signature with a tickbox inside(with an electronic tick in) uderneath which,it states;

I confirm that the tick in this box is a valid means of establishing the authenticty and integrity of my signature to this credit agreement.I understand that mbna will hold this acceptence data on their files.

Date of signature: XX/XX/2006

This account was opened at the end of 2006 via internet. I dont remember signing anything to do with this account.

My original request letter for cca did not state "true original signed copy".

My question is should I make a new request stating that I require the true orig signed copy?

Any help appreciated.

Busby1.

Hi all

Have previously been registered here but have had to change.

I had requested a copy of cca from mbna for cc account but not sure if I had worded it wrongly. They have complied by sending a print out(not a photocopy or scan) of terms possibly from a template?? Its on a4 paper headed with a ref number(not one I recognise) and states credit card agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. It does have mbna details after that,followed by my name and address and sections 1-3 of t&c's.

It then states sections 4-16 can be viewed by clicking the t&c's link at top of page????????

It then has a tick box(ticked) under which states executed by.XXXXXX.

on behalf of mbna and date of signature XX/XX/2006.

The document they have sent me has neither mine nor the person stated on behalf of mbna's signature.

It does have a box section for a signature with a tickbox inside(with an electronic tick in) uderneath which,it states;

I confirm that the tick in this box is a valid means of establishing the authenticty and integrity of my signature to this credit agreement.I understand that mbna will hold this acceptence data on their files.

Date of signature: XX/XX/2006

This account was opened at the end of 2006 via internet. I dont remember signing anything to do with this account.

My original request letter for cca did not state "true original signed copy".

My question is should I make a new request stating that I require the true orig signed copy?

Any help appreciated.

Busby1.

Electronic signatures are valid from 31/12/2004, this can make contesting the credit agreement very difficult.

you could remove your personal details and post up what you have received, perhaps someone better qualified can comment ... I find it interesting there is a "link" to T&Cs, as to whether that constitutes being another document ... I dont know.

Hope this helps

toto

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Busby

sorry to hijack your thread but i have literally just returned from work to find a reply from mbna with an enclosed 'cca' Itlooks exactly like yours from what i can tell?? Id be very interested to see how you get on etc. Likewise if i find anything out ill let you know :)

Smileylady