oggy40 lloyds tsb credit card

oggy40
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

New to the forum although I've been reading a lot of it over the last few weeks

I have a problem with my lloyds credit card in that I cant afford to pay what is being asked Ie the whole amount (over £15000)

It has been passed to a Dca who I spoke to on the phone, they say they have been instructed to take me to court unless I pay by tuesday although they will accept £4000 less

The card was taken out in 1989 it has been replaced several times due to being lost/cloned ,on these occasions a new card has been sent but no new agreement signed

I asked 'for proof of debt to them'

They replied 'why'

I said because they could be anybody

to which they replied 'asking fo a cca is just a stall tactic I would be better of trying to get the money and phone them back by tuesday'

I'm not going to be able to come up with that sort of money

Thanks for any advice

hiya oggy40

welcome to cag and there is lots of info around the forum

i could see it was your first post and just wanted to say hiya

of course its your Legal right to obtain a cca for the credit card

i would ask the dca in writing enclosing a postal order for 1.00 and sent at least recorded delivery for the cca, if they now own the debt they have a legal obligation to provide you with a copy of the cca

find letter N...in the below link

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

also print your name and do not actually sign as normal, i use a font for my signature differenet than the font for the letter

read other lloyds tsb credit card threads and learn as you go

other people will come along soon and advice any more info

take care ciao for now MAZ

Edited by maz1964

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi

Thanks for replying It allready makes me feel better to have advice so quickly.

The cca request will be sent asap(Postal order and no signature)to the DCA

Will they pass it onto lloyds? or should I prepare another one just incase

Regards

Og

hiya oggy40

just to let you know i was just doing my dispute letter yesterday as id not had anything back from my cca request and its nearly a month, and in the post i got a letter advising me that they were inudated with these requests and i would get mine soon, but i was to continue paying them as per my conditions etc, and i could end up with charges or even legal action

yeah righto i thought, see you in court mate but dont forget my cca when you do come.

so you may just get the same letter back,,,,oops, we have caused them a bit of a headache lol

take care ciao maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D