HSBC unfair default notices - removal necessary :o(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im feeling good to be back here and confident you can help me :) Last time I was here the good people on the forum helped me reclaim £5000 in unfair bank charges from... HSBC :( So maybe its true, what goes around comes around :( They shut the accounts when they paid out leaving 2 overdrafts of £1000 and £250, to cut a long story short, times were hard and we missed payments.

The unfair bit is this, they sent letters demanding immediate payment within so many days, it included a repayment form which we filled in with our proposal to pay and sent off. About a week later we got the exact same letter and forms. I assumed it was a mistake and our papers passed in the post so ignored it. Next thing I know they are demanding immediate payment.

I rang them up and apparently the first form I sent back Id filled in incorrectly which is why they sent a second lot out, how was I to know this I ask?? Anyway, the account had already been sent to collections and she couldnt get it back, so there for 2 default notices were put on our credit file :(

Were really stuck here, we have a really crap mortgage and really need these removed to improve our rating and get a better mortgage deal.

Does it sound 'do able'?? :confused:

We are a young family with 3 young boys and we are struggling here :sad:

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Think this maybe in the wrong place :confused:These defaults are not related to the unfair charges...

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

Anyone?? :confused: