They want more time

Farait
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent Letter for request of Payment for charges of £2350 16/06/2006 via recorded delivery.

Received standard letter and complaints procedure leaflet that they are looking into it.

Not long to go getting scared as the deadline approaches.

Not long to go getting scared as the deadline approaches.

A little fear is a good thing.

If you've read around this forum enough, you will know what to expect.

As they say, forewarned is forearmed.

Luck to ya. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Sent my LBA on the 11 July and received a reponse dated 15 July (a Saturday) confirming that they have recived my letter and will deal with the issue within the next 28 days. Their 14 days will be up by the end of next week and then it will definately be war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received a letter yesterday informing me that the charges were raised according to their charging policy...very sorry they cannot assist me at this stage...if they do not hear from me in eight weeks they will close the file and that thye have enclosed a leaflet explaining how to progress this matter should i remain dissatisfied.

All in all they aint giving me my money back. I now want to proceed to the next stage court claim. If it does go to court what are the chances I will have to appear in Court in Septmber as I am away that month?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

Received a letter yesterday informing me that the charges were raised according to their charging policy...very sorry they cannot assist me at this stage...if they do not hear from me in eight weeks they will close the file and that thye have enclosed a leaflet explaining how to progress this matter should i remain dissatisfied.

All in all they aint giving me my money back. I now want to proceed to the next stage court claim. If it does go to court what are the chances I will have to appear in Court in Septmber as I am away that month?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance whatsoever. A&L have stated that they will not go to court but will pay anyone who puts in a court claim. They will also close your account so have a parachute open.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thanx all to the support. Am very much prepared to go to court so is my father cause he ended up paying my bills last year when most of my salary went to bank charges. Will be putting in my claim on the 1st of August after I have sorted my parachute account which I am in the process of getting.

Thanx again for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Have just put my claim through the money claim website. Fingers crossed now and hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claim number 6QZ58344

Alliance And Leicester £2634.45

25 August 2006

Shouldn't have too long to wait now. Have you asked a moderator to post the details of your claim in the litigation in progress section? If not, PM the details to me and I will do it for you.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...