LMB welcome finance ?

rl123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anybody know how i can obtain a company called LMB who are pussing me at work by telephone regarding my welcome finance unsecured loan i am in arrears with ?

I have just had someone call asking me for my company address and mangers name so they can get an attachment of earnings set up. i laughed at him and said u do realize you would need to a court order to apply for attachment of earnings to which he said if you don't give it to me i will get it from him direct ? he then hung up on me, 2 mins later a random called up and ask for my company address and manager, surely they can not discuss my private life with my manager ?

i need to contact them to make a complaint.

I think they are the crawley branch.

Many Thanks

With WFS the procedure is as follows - delinquent accounts are transferred after 120 days in arrears to the LMB. The staff at the LMB have the power to renegotiate the agreement and are heavily targeted on collections to hit bonus. They also have the power to reduce the balance by 35%. All accounts are reviewed monthly and if it goes another 120 days without satisfactory result it is then transferred either to legal for court action, or if there is little chance of the legal avenue working i.e. customer has 2 or more CCJ's already it goes to the LCU (Local Collections Unit). They can reduce the balance by a total of 65% and will also renegotiate payments, term etc. If the LCU gets no joy either the debt is then passed on to a DCA.