Roscodog V Alliance & Leicester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have had several successful claims and have a few which are stayed pending the test case...........however I have always shyed away from taking on my mortgage company..........but now after 19 years my marriage is coming to an end and after my home is sold and our mortgage and joint debts cleared I intend going after A & L for charges........is the routine the same for mortgage charges? SAR, N1?

A & L have cost me so much with charges over the years I intend to savour going after them.

Roscodog

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Good luck Rosco....keep us posted won't you...due to pressure from my mortgage company, (sub prime) in saying they will repossess (despite me being just over 1 month is arrears, they actually owe me over 2.5 months in excessive charges....) I have now officially disputed their charges...and they will come back to me with a final response in October....I may be starting my own thread soon !!!

• 7 months later...

Sorry to take so long to reply...........house is now sold.........mortgage to Alliance and Leicester and also a secured loan to Kennsington Mortgages have ben cleared so now it is time to hit back.

I had almost £6K of early redemption penalties between them......am I correct that these cannot be reclaimed?

as for the penalty charges is it the same standard procedure.......SAR, Prelim, N1......

roscodog

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 2 months later...

Got my paperwork from the SAR.................£2700 worth of charges dating back to 1995.

Should I claim 8% on this?

LBA will be winging it's way soon

Roscodog

Dwight D. Eisenhower