Moving House/utilities suppliers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks,

I'm moving house in the next 3 weeks.

I can't find out who the telephone line is with. I called BT who say they do not provide the service to the new address and will therefore charge me £125 to set a line up. How do I find the suppliers to the telephone line ? or the electricity for that matter. (Its been along time since I moved house lol)

Any help gratefully received :D

Ask about their special offer where they connect you for £29.95 and lock you in to an 18 month term (if that's appealing to you!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Do you know if you have Virgin media in your area ( used to be telewest ).

In quite a few cases they are responsible for phone connections, so it could be one of theirs. Also, is there no kind of marking on the box which may give away the provider.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Plug a phone in, if it's active at all (can hear a tone) dial 150. That will take you to the phone provider.

If you wanna take the £29.95 deal best people to try it with are the customer options team on 0800 800 030

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

I've a feeling you'll get this sorted following that course of action... If the 17070 people don't sort it, and as the line is not dead the 0800 800 030 people will probably be able to take over that line for free (providing it's not cable.)

to

C.A.G. Toolbar