chaz_mufc v's Capital One - HELP please!

chaz_mufc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have been trying to request refund of charges back from Capital One, totalling £137.34. After sending an Initial Request for Payment, Capital One refused full payment but admitted they would pay me £32 in agreement that I would close my case.

I then send a rejection letter, stating that I would accept £32 a partial payment of £137.34. I received a letter today saying that they are still going to offer me £32 but will not be increasing this offer.

My next stage is court action, I have started to fill the N1 form in but am having a little trouble. Under the value section it says:

Charges £116.00

Interest

Interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984

Court Fee £30.00

TOTAL £

Plus interest pursuant to S.69 County Courts Act 1984 from date of issue to date of judgement/settlement at £x.xx per day OR at such rate and for such periods as the court deems just.

What is the difference between the 2 interest payments? I calculate interest at £21.34 applying 8% from when the charge was first applied. Also what does the daily rate mean on S69?

What do I need to attach to the N1 form please?