Attention of those having problems with HFO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This week I have an email from Turnbull Rutherford refusing to provide me with the HFO complaints procedure.

I urge eveyone who is having problems with this shower to do the same, persue them for their complaints procedure, if like me, you get point blank refusal, then complain to the CSA quoting their reference 7 iv/c, for further info refer to this link at the CSA site, for which you will find, amazingly, that HFO are members:-

http://www.csa-uk.com/csa/code-of-practice.php

If, like me, you were first contacted by them using the " you have an item of post to be collected card ", to try and obtain your telephone number, then further complain quoting 4/g from the same code of practice.

I am sure when I give the code of practice a good read through, they are breaking many other rules there too.

Lets all get this shower struck off the CSA, which will be a good way to getting them shut down for the threats they make against unenforceable debts, causing a lot of people unnecessary stress, and in my case, lots of wasted time trying to get information out of them.

These are the most unprofessional bunch of DCA's I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, along with that numpty Michael Hardy at Turnbull Rutherford, who must be one of the most amature solicitors around, looking at the quality of his correspondence, and lack of knowledge with regards to debt collecting rules and regulations.

If we all compalin during the course of this next week, it will help bring this shower to the attention of the body that represents their profession.

I am just so glad I found this web site, as by now, they would probably had me a quaking mess - instead, I will be working as hard as I can to cause them as much agro as possible - including daily emails to Michael Hardy, now they know what it feels like , for your info his email is mhardy@turnbullrutherford.com if you wish to keep him a bit busier.

Edited by psmith64

In the past I would have said that the CSA's code of conduct was irrelevant, and complaining under it a waste of time. However, since CPUTR makes failure of a trader to comply with a code to which they have subscribed an offence, I'd now say it's worth complaining.

CSA's reputation for dealing with complaints is not a good one, however - just as you'd expect from the industry's old boy club.

I for 1 will be making a complaint. I have requested on 3 separate occasions for their complaints procedure but they never send me it.

Also they have sent me 2 totally different documents saying it is a notice of assignment (I have request a copy of properly executed notice of assignment). Even I know just by looking at the documents that they are not correct.

Thanks

Would that be a notice of assignment from the OC probably knocked up somewhere in SW19 by any chance? You think they'd at least be consistent when 're-creating' documents!

It's about time they had a visit from the Economic Crime Unit...

Yes, got it in one DonkeyB - the very same one, back dated about two weeks before it was sent - probably so that when you go to court with it they will say that envelope was not for that letter - they think they are one step ahead, but when the document is unsigned, on copied paper, with no contact numbers, it doesn't really matter about the envelope.

Maybe I should send one to Kevin Harper of HFO, and make up a debt that he owes me, and send him court papers, and see what he does - he might have have even learned something from this web site, he must read it.

Yes Donkey....the very same. 1st 1 was them forging a document to look as though it came from 3 network....2nd 1 was just telling me amount (different from 1st 1) wording is totally unprofessional, but then again....I have forgot that they are unprofessional LOL.

This so called company has no consistency whatsoever....1 desk does not know what other desk is doing.

UK26 even got copies of letters HFO swore they had sent to him - but he hadn't even moved to that address at the time (see his threads)! I've had two different versions of the dodgy OC assignment. They really do take the p*ss, and I think I may be getting obsessed with bringing them to book...

Yes, Donkey same here, it is the first time I have really gunned for one of these DCA's, I have had to deal with many debts, but haven't come across any as unprofessional as these bunch of cowboys, infact, I am beginning to wonder whether that do ride horses.