cca returned by debt managers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all sent the cca request form to debt managers regarding mine and my husbands account. We owe £1600 approx which is the overdraft they called in. They have sent back the signed agreement signed by myself only this was signed when i opened the account i did not have an overdraft then. What do i do next as they are now asking when i am going to repay the debt.

Quite right. No agreement is required for an overdraft.

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

hi all got the list of charges and there are about £4000 of them so really i owe them nothing have told them this but they keep asking.

So if you have not started the official process of claiming back these charges I would do so now.

Debt Managers will continue to hound you until you start to fight back.

BB

Please note: I am not a lawyer and as such any advice I give is purely from a laymans point of view;-)

so they actually owe you £2400? bonus!!!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON