need urgent help ..... please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5857 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

phat256 sorry i cant advise just hang in there, forgive me if im on the wrong track but is english a second language and could it be you are finding it difficult to communicate your side of things? could it be you are highly emotional and so not being heard as well as you should? is there anyone in the community who could help?

Abbey National

Approx £250 bank charges refunded by Abbey National

Close Premium Finance

£30 refund of default payments refunded after they messed up a DD

United Utilities

£25 compensation from United Utilities for a stream of errors on my account. Started in November and still awaiting closure and cheque in May 2008

sorry barella apparently is has been release and the case will been thrown out as it turn out that she wasn;t sure the brand name of the itenm she claimed to belong to her .

i have just found all the receipt i need to prove that the 3 items that she claimed to be stolen are in fact ours and not hers. so it was in fact a waste of their time.

bu that leave us why this heavy handed approach for just a microwave ? when she is harassing us the police do nithing absolutely nothing. anyway we have legal aid now. Apparently we cannot press charges against her until the police has decided what direction to take ?! anyway since we know that will counter claim or press charges agaisnt her to depend the outcome of that . Nice guilty before being proven innocent i though it was the other way around but....

my husband has to come back at the end of the motnh to knwo what will happened next and to bring these receipt . they want also to take a statement from me .

Nice ex landlady we do not knwo her name nor address has she has constantly refuse to give out her detail. we have a bunch of different address for her and so on .. the list goes on against her.

Edited by phat256

the list goes on against her

i feel for you. im going through a similar thing but to do with so called 'damage' rather than articles.

some people just aren't particularly nice and they know that if they dig their hells in the majority of people will walk away. thankfully forums like this exist to remind us that we can stand up and fight, with support, if we choose to.

good luck getting everything sorted and being able to move on contented.

Abbey National

Approx £250 bank charges refunded by Abbey National

Close Premium Finance

£30 refund of default payments refunded after they messed up a DD

United Utilities

£25 compensation from United Utilities for a stream of errors on my account. Started in November and still awaiting closure and cheque in May 2008