style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5862 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys and girls. Has anyone on this site ever taken HBOS :mad: to court and actually got to the day of the case? I know what to expect in terms of procedures, but just want to hear how it went for other people.

Feel free to either post on this thread or send me a private message. Thanks. :)

I've had four Court Cases against them, and have'nt seen a judge yet :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hiya. I've previously been keeping an on the posts you gave me in the link (very much appreciated)! A lot of the successes seem to happen without the intervention of the court.

My claim is not for the return of charges. Any more help would be fantastic :)

Hi,

Yes, all mine were run of the mill Bank Charges Claims.

Well one was Credit Card which FOS won for me.

Best wishes with yours.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

They marked my credit history with missed payments which was due to their error. I have a ruling in my favour from Information Commissioners Office. I have a paper trail a mile long which is just a stack of evidence clearly outlining everything that has happened in the last 30 months! There offer to settle is derisory. I've now got a date to see them in court. I expect them to turn up which suits me.

Again, any more feedback is appreciated.

So your claim is not a monetary claim then? i mean that you are not claiming recovery of charges but are going after them for the damage they have caused your credit rating?

It is quite possible although i dont know the full particulars of your case, that it will get into court. these type of claims are often defended IMHO although the info you have provided is sketchy at best so it is very hard to say what will happen,

i mean how much are you claiming, what is this for, how have you reached the figure etc all these things make a difference

Regards

Paul

I don't know for sure, but I would think that if you have a provable case they would back out before a hearing. Remember, Paul? :D

Unhappy, Have you made a counter offer? Who have you been dealing with at Trinity Road? Which case law have you been using as the basis of your argument?

I don't know for sure, but I would think that if you have a provable case they would back out before a hearing. Remember, Paul? :D Yes i definatly do, but it all comes down to certain variables. ie if you make an outrageous claim for damages then its likely that they will defend on the other hand if your claim is fair and carefully reasoned then they may realise their donkey is going to be filleted and give up

Unhappy, Have you made a counter offer? Who have you been dealing with at Trinity Road? Which case law have you been using as the basis of your argument?

i think it all depends upon the legal arguement that is used and how well presented the case is