no CCA and no CCJ either, what next...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello!

i've been dealing with a lloyds tsb loan default for some time now.. ive got as far as 1) obtaining my CRA files from equifax and 2) sending a second CCA request to Credit Resource Solutions.

these two things, but particularly the CRA files were a real mountain to climb but they have finally arrived. Looking at my credit reference agency files i do not appear to have a CCJ, that is indeed brilliant news. Two and a half months after sending my second CCA request to Credit Resource Solutions (recorded delivery of course) and i still haven't heard a thing from them. i want to get on with my life! what should i do now to settle this? should i be making a low offer to settle the debt in view of the fact that i have not recieved the CCA? any advice would be greatly appreciated,

thanks,

toads.

any advice would be greatly appreciated?

Unless your a lawyer it's illegal to give legal advice.

I would prefer to use register mail rather than recorded delivery.

Send them a notice of understanding (bear in mind this NOT a letter so make no mention of it being a letter eg letter dated)

Request the bank to provide afew documents

validation of the debt

verification of their claim against you

lawful terms and conditions

a copy of the contact binding both parties

all in a sworn affidavit

The contents of this post should not be construed as being legal advice

peace

Truther

hi saintly,

i defaulted on this loan in mid 2005. i left the country actually- i have made no payments and no aknowledgment of the debt since. Credit resource solutions were harrassing some friends of mine at a previous address, i CCA'd them through a 'care of' address in order to stay below their radars for a while longer...

hi,

because if i do the bank will run a credit check, and of course i'll have to give my address, as soon as that happens all the DCA has to do is a 'trace' through a credit reference agency and my address comes up, then they will be able to hassle me at home. not to mention that a bank is unlikely to give me an account anyway because of the default on my credit history... ya know?

hi,

because if i do the bank will run a credit check, and of course i'll have to give my address, as soon as that happens all the DCA has to do is a 'trace' through a credit reference agency and my address comes up, then they will be able to hassle me at home. not to mention that a bank is unlikely to give me an account anyway because of the default on my credit history... ya know?

Yes, I see but if you need a bank account you can go for a basic bank account, Barclays for example do one where they don't run a credit check they just check your address, no credit check because they are not offering you any credit with the very basic account, I know this for sure as i asked when i got the form for my husband. This account gives you a cash card and you can apply for it by post, it is sent to you with in the week. Obviously yes they will have your address if you do this but how long can you hold out with out a bank account. You might find you don't get much hassle any way. I owe & so does my husband owe alot more than you and to more creditors but after the first lot of phone calls which went unanswered we hardly get a call any more, we have never had any one to the house, just threats, I wish they would though my huge dog would love to meet one of there reps.

Going back to your original post, no reply might well go in your favour. I would offer them a very low full and final settlement, low as in thats all you've got so thats all they are getting sort of thing and hopefully they will except. This seems the quickest way to get this settled for good so you can get on with your life.

When i sent off cca requests for mine and my husbands CC's I got offers of very low full and final settlements, While of course they are still searching for a copy of our credit agreements,( how ever they don't seem to be having much luck and all accounts are on hold)

Edited by questioning