Received 2 fine letters from local court with no reason!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5868 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all, today when I clean my hallway I found tow letters from a same court and want me to pay them 90 quid but no reason at all!!

They are 45 each with different acc no.

All they said is "Re: Fine(FIXE"

Im pretty sure I havent receive any ticket on my car during the last whole year.

Can you give me some advice please:confused:

Update:

Phoned them and both were happend in 2006!!

Both them were issued because parked in residence only area without display parking permit....

However I do have parking permit, however I dont think I can find them, back to 2006!!!

Edited by tonyfly

you ever been to south wales ? also you can ring the court and ask for details.

Hi I live in south wales...

I want some advice to encourage myself before I ring them:p

If you can help me to figure out the letters are illegal then the call will be much easier:wink:

Cheers for reply, the reason Im asking is because Im 120% sure I never got a FPN in my windscreen. And Im also scared once they know I received the letter and didnt pay, they will come and lock my vehicle...:(

Will ring them 2morrow, hope not too late...

Phoned them and both were happend in 2006!!

Both them was issued because parked in residence only area without display parking permit....

However I do have parking permit, however I dont think I can find them, back to 2006!!!

when you say you cant find them, do you mean the parking permit?

Hi yes I mean the parking permit, cause both car were sold already and who can keep a expired parking permit for two years...

The tickets were issued by local council or traffic warden i reckon...:???:

I havent seen those tickets...

Just the two letters received last month saying want charge me 90 quid!

And once I rung them they said I made the offence in 2006!

you really need to go to the court in person and find out who is persueing you for this money, if it is a local authority, tell the clerk that you want to sign a statury declaration as you have never recieved the Notice to Owner (NTO)

if it is the police ask the clek what you can do next as you never recieved the Original PCN or any follow up until now.

if ,and i doubt this, it turns out to be a private parking company, come back here and we will tell you what to do.

best of luck, keep us informed.. BB

good luck

:mad:LF53

A magistrates court does not deal with DPE, so it can't be involving PCN, NTOs etc.

It could be a FPN, or it could be an ECN under RTR 84.

We can't give you advice without facts, so please scan the letter/documents in (removing all personal details) so we can give you advice.