old BOS Loan now moorcroft/olly scots/1st credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They must have spent the equivalent to the debt now in their pointless missives Dora.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 10 months later...

Update another generated letter has dropped on my mat here goes:roll:

you pay 50%

special low discount opportunity

Dear xxxx 1st credit beleive in helping its customers to pay off their outstanding debt whilst saving money we are now in the position to apply a very large discount to your account for one month only unfortunatley this may be the only time we can offer such a generous discount by way of partial settlement on your account take up us on this december offer if you wish to take us on any off the above offers then please call and follow the instructions on the back off this letter please be aware this offer is limited and will be with drawn when redemption limits are reached caint beleive this is still doing its rounds :roll:

you pay 50%

special low discount opportunity

Dear xxxx 1st credit beleive in helping its customers to pay off their outstanding debt whilst saving money we are now in the position to apply a very large discount to your account for one month only

Oh please!

Surely you've got enough mince pies by now?

:boom:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 4 weeks later...

another generated letter here goes

1st credit beleives in helping its customers to pay of there outstanding debts whilst saving money for this month only

unfortunatley this may be the only time we can offer such generous offer( they said that in dec)

dear xxxx special low discounted opportunity

if i pay jan all i need to pay is xxxx

or feb and they will write off 30% of my balance :roll:

Ha ha, Sorry I can see your lips moving but all I can hear is blah blah blah blah blah......

Add it to the pile, what does your credit file say now?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 month later...

another generated letter limited discount opportunity you pay 5% we pay 95%:roll:

ist credit beleives in helping its customers to pay off the outstanding debt whist saving money we are now in postion to apply a discount by way of partial settlement:roll:

please be aware this offer is limited and will be withdrawn when redemption are reached:-)