Sainsbury's telephone harassment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5957 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Got into some difficulties at the end of last year due to loss of jobs for both myself and husband. Wrote making payment offers to all creditors, Sainsbury's rang me to confirm that they would accept the offer. I asked them to put this in writing for my records. They have not done so, what they have done is to get their muppets to ring me about 5 times a day to discuss things. Indeed at one point, one of their folk rang me an hour after I had spoken to another telling her that I will not discuss financial matters on the phone... just in case, thanks to their wit, charm and understanding (not!), I had changed my mind in that hour I suppose.... I still refuse to deal with them on the phone so have now received a letter from them (which they are apparently charging me £10 for) telling me to ring them. Still no confirmation of the acceptance of the offer. I have sent them the telephone harassment letter but was just wondering whether this is something in law or financial guidelines that offers the right to ask that correspondence only be made in writing?

Thanks

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi,

Its very frustrating when we receive these calls, the operatives at the call centre are often on commission so they ignore any messages on the system left by others operatives, a couple of points

When did you send the Harassment by Telephone letter,

Who is your telephone provider, and have you considered asking for a new number,