Northern rock - another charging order really confused please help!!!!

hannah8686
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

So i recd a default notice, the 1 week later northern rocks solicitors 'Tucker, Turner, Kingsley & co'wrote to me at the end of january saying that unless i pay the full loan (15K apx) or reach an agreement with northern rock within 7 days they would take me to court to obtain a charge over the property due to being in default.

So i phoned them and offer to pay off all arrears, to stop the proceeds, and they said that they would not make ant arangement with me and even if i paid all arrears they would still take me to court to obtain the order, and this would be for spuratic payments over the past year few months.

So my mum bailed me out, paid the arrears, i then sent a letter of complaint with a direct debit mandate and stating that i felt i was not being treated fairly as they letter from the solicitors gives the impression that an agreement can be made to stop proceedings but they will not at all.

they have cashed the chq for the arrears, set up the direct debit and sent me a holding letter.

I havent heard from the solicitor or court but on the phone they told me yesterday that the have instructed there solicitors on the 4th feb to issue proceedings.

Seems unfair as i no longer have any arrears and i feel they are being unreasonable.

they also confirmed over the phone tthat they would not accept any agreement or agree to any IVA, the only was for me to stop this is to pay off the arrears by borrowing more money or going bankrupt, which i wont do as i will lose my house.

I also have only about 10K equity in my property, and am fixed in for 2.5 more years so remortgaging isnt really an option

could really do with some advice as im a bit confused and everything i read about northern rock is negative.

thanks

So last night i had the court papers through,

the POC is pretty basic, just says that i defaulted on my agreement by not paying 1 month and as per their t & c's they issued a default notice and the agreement is terminated thus requiring full repayment. because of this.

it also states that they have not recieved any payment in full or partial since, i paid £680 to them which covers me till the end of feb on the 31st january. the court papers were produced on the 14th feb.

so the amount owing to them is also wrong.

really really need some help as not to sure where to go from here.

I have sent an email to the CEO of northern rock complaining as the complaints dept has not got back to me yet, i phoned them last night to betold that my complaint is currently with senior management

please help

result!!!!!!

i emailed the CEO northern rock last friday, less than a week since the email i recieved a written postal response saying that they will stop all court proceedings, so it just shows that if you persist with them about trying to reach an agreement then you can beat them.

for anyone that is intere4sted, i sent my email complaint to

dave.jones@northernrock.co.uk, and Andy.Kuipers@northernrock.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...