No CCA....what next?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If the 12 working days + 2 for posting has elapsed and you do not have to pay anything right now as they are in default.

However, they then have another 30 days to produce the CCA before they commit an offence if they persue you for payment.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Sorry for being a bit 'thick' but does that mean I still have another 30 days to wait before anything changes as I'm already not paying them anything now?

Basically I'm in debt management with Payplan and this card for some reason got left out of the plan and repayments. I could ask Payplan to add it in but would rather just get it written off if possible as I'm sure I applied online and signed nothing?

yes, it does mean you have another 30 days to wait.

Are you getting hassled by ARC over this?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

yes, it does mean you have another 30 days to wait.

Are you getting hassled by ARC over this?

No, I told them and their solicitors to stop hounding me (they had been writing, texting and phoning me) until I got the CCA and since they got the letter a few weeks ago I have heard nothing.

If the 12 working days + 2 for posting has elapsed and you do not have to pay anything right now as they are in default.

However, they then have another 30 days to produce the CCA before they commit an offence if they persue you for payment.

Tiglet, they commit an offense irrespective of if they pursue you for payment or not, once 30 days expire and they have not complied with s77,78 or 79

so once 30 days passes, and htey have not informed you that they cannot comply and have written the debt off,which they probably wont do so dont hold your breath, get on the blower to trading standards and report them

regards

paul

• Haha 1

No if the lender exceeds the statutory time frame of the 12+30 and they have not produced the agreement it simply means that until they comply , they cannot enforce the debt.

now once they do comply they can seek enforcement of the debt so the debt doesnt get written off as such