Would this be a possibility?

FU-UU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In relation to requesting a CCA and that you can prove that the £1 was cashed and they failed to comply within the legal time-scale, would that not clearly come under section 3 of the fraud act 2006?

The full document can be read at http://www.opsi.gov.uk/ACTS/acts2006/pdf/ukpga_20060035_en.pdf but i'm only concerned with section 3 which reads (as follows) ..

3 Fraud by failing to disclose information

A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a) dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is

under a legal duty to disclose, and

(b) intends, by failing to disclose the information—

(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

In fact the more i read that document, the more i see relevant points pertaining to said breach.

Any thoughts?

In relation to requesting a CCA and that you can prove that the £1 was cashed and they failed to comply within the legal time-scale, would that not clearly come under section 3 of the fraud act 2006?

No certainly not. Not being able to supply a copy of the agreement does not mean that no debt exists, it just means that the debt is unenforceable.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

No the fee is an administrative charge. They can always produce a copy of the agreement after the time frames and again enforce the account. What they do with the fee really is of little relevance.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.