Doorstep Collectors and CRB checks

setmefree
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

"you may have an ex con or even worse someone who is on the sex offenders register".

Maybe creditors should check those out requesting credit? I mean the applicant may be an ex con or someone who is on the sex offenders register! We certainly don't wan't those types borrowing money! It's bad enough as it is.

At the moment CRB checks are only obligatory when working with the young, old/infirm or disadvantaged.

A lot of employers are now taking the view, "better to have and not need a CRB, than need and not have".

I would agree that someone who is employed to visit people in their homes should be vetted, although I do believe that licenced bailiffs have to have a CRB before being a licence being granted. This is obviously not the same for the unregulated part time pizza delivery boys who normally do the doorstepping for these companies

At the moment CRB checks are only obligatory when working with the young, old/infirm or disadvantaged.

At least 50% of alledged debtors would fall into this catergory, so surely CRB checks should be compulsory for such 'field agents' :confused:

Surely they do have a CRB check - to make sure they do have a record!

Newborn

Beaten:

RBS: £4,500

AMEX: £4,200

Barclaycard Visa: £12,100

Barclaycard M/Card: £12,600

(Including the numerous DCAs they have set on me.)

PPI reclaims (into my bank account): £25,000