Online banking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6033 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread...

I have just read the fantastic advise given on this site on managing debt, I am about to start taking my first steps.

Does anyone have any good experiences with an online banking org?? And if so which one?? I was with Intelligent Finance but I found this to be alot of hard work, especially when you needed to talk to someone - there were a million (slight exageration) numbers and passwords you needed to provide before they would speak to you.

Any advise on how I can find an online account that would suit me would be greatly received

Thank you in advance :razz:

I have heard that the NatWest Step account is quite good. Simple to use, and easy form filling in when you join.

This is a simple account, no overdraft, but you can get Travel Insurance and a very basic breakdown cover for about £6 a month.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Do you know if this account is any good for someone with bad credit?? I don't want to just apply for a number of accounts because they check your credit history don't they and this gets put on your file and can make it worse!!

It is a basic account. Mainly online banking and a cash / debit card. No overdraft and no cheque book. You can pay bills by DD and Standing Order. Not bad if your starting out again. There does'nt seem to be much of a credit check.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I just wanted to say a big thank you for your recommendation of the step account from Natwest. I explained my credit history circumstances and they had no problems with me getting an account with them. Once again thank you, I had been searching all day with no joy :) :) :)

Good. We are here to help. My collegue says that that is a good account for him. He seem's to manage it a lot better. Glad we could help.

Ukaviator . .:)

WARNING TO ALL