Ross V EGG

rossirvine
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Alright as you can see am a newbie, my question is do i need to send a DPA letter to egg even though i can see my account details online i've only been with egg credit card for a year so it's only £120 of overdrawn charges can anyone help on this please.:?

This may be a silly question but can i try to get back also the charge for cash advance this is £2 a shot?.:???:

Thanks in advance for help.

Ross

Nobody help me on this i've just went thorugh most of your threads and noticed some of you's have claimed the protection back i don't remember taken this out either so do i claim this as well.

Sorry for being a annoying has anyone got money back from EGG yet???

Thankyou again i know this has nothing to do with egg i have a clydesdale current account too and i keep getting a maintenance/service charge of £22 plus debit interest is this claimable too plus the letter they send me out for being over my overdraft all the time

Thanks in advance:)

The only benefit might be for the manual interventions. Sometimes it might be worth £10.00 just to see any written notes. Looking through other posts they throw up interesting stuff sometimes.

Egg Data Protection Act Statements arrived. On hold.

Halifax - Moneyclaim £3100

Amex to Remove Default - acknowledged didn't issue correct documents - default removed :) . £135 paid in full without Court

I'm on a roll now :rolleyes:

Has anyone actually got any money back off EGG yet or are they taking everyone to court?????

They are not 'taking' anyone to court its the other way around you are 'taking ' them .To date not one bank has walked into a court room .They send defences etc but pay it when they realise you are taking it all the way:D

As we warn everyone , your case could end up in court, always prepare yourself as if you are going into court.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember taking this out with the account they are trying to say they phoned and asked me if i wanted to continue with this. I don't remember any phone call how does this get on the account if i did't ask for it and is it possible to get is back.?

Threads merged - please stick to one thread!

I don't remember taking this out with the account

taking what out?

they are trying to say they phoned and asked me if i wanted to continue with this.

continue with what?

I don't remember any phone call how does this get on the account if i did't ask for it

how did what get on the account?

and is it possible to get is back.?

get what back?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I was taking about the payment protection plan, i never took this out but they are saying i must of and phoned to ask if i would like to continue with this service but i don't remember any phone call.

ask them for a copy of the recording - if they cannot provide one then DISCO no deal

Halifax Credit Card - £408.16 - Settled in FULL 26/6/06

Halifax Loans - £397.97 - Settled in FULL 25/8/06

GE Money Topman £216.75 - SETTLED IN FULL

Marbles LBA - £475.00 - £250 Offered :rolleyes:

Halifax Current Account LBA - SETTLED IN FULL

Yorkshire Bank Current Accounts £2271.77 - Issued 30/6/06 - Default Judgement Issued - Warrant of Execution Requested

Capital One - LBA - £88 Knocked of Balance

Egg PPI - LBA