hsbc judgement trying to get overturned HELP NEEDED PLEASE

kashfat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi debbie, thanks yeas i did get it, im just getting my bundle put together. do you think i need to put all the stuff in about why these charges are illegal etc etc. is there a guide to bundles etc

Hiya kash, the rule of thumb for a bundle is put in anything that you might want to refer to in court, your looking at a stay appeal hearing so I don't think you will need the actual claim substantiation just anything that you want to highlight with regard to your stay.

here's the stay bundle thread.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/114542-bundle-stay-hearings.html

pete

hi kash, just thought you would be interested to know that I got judgment back in Sept and had my hearing yesterday to set aside & stay and...I WON!! As far as I know I'm the first since Debbie's win, and tbh i couldnt have done it without her help.

Just thought you might benefit from a bit of encouragement! I was lucky as I had a nice judge, but at least its not all doom and gloom.

let me know if I can help at all

becci :)

It was really not that scary at all. the judge let DG's barrister speak first, but she had clearly picked up on the fact that they had AGES to comply with the court's directions and that they didnt, plus that if it was that obvious they weren't gonna be able to comply in time then they should have applied for an extension.

Then she let me have my say, and I really just reiterated that point, plus said they had responded pretty damn quick to apply for a set aside once I had judgment!

She then said that judgment should stand: I was probably in the court room for only 5 mins or so and that was it!

If you PM me your email address I'll sent you my arguments.

hi kash busy preparing i hope!!!:)

just yell if you need owt love... becci been paid out already so good news all round... need another win so lets go!!!!

debbie xx

Hi guys, yep im ready, but theres a chance i might not be able to make it due to a personal problem, i find out tomarrow at ten and iv spoke to the courts, i just have to submit my letter in writing by fax if i carnt make it. Il let you know. fingers crossed i can so that i can hopefully get my money back.

Hi guys, i couldnt actually attend due to a funeral, but i faxed over the info and a letter to apologise to the judge. i got a reply back and hear it goes.

1) This claim is to be stayed for one month after the test case is over,

2) Either party may upon notice apply to lift the stay up to the earliest date.

3)Because this order has been made without considering representations from the parties, the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside, varied or stayed. A party wishing to make an application must send or deliver the application to the court together with the fee to arrive within 14 days of service of this letter.

and i explained to the judge in my letter that when someone dies we have to bury the dead immediately and that can we have another date for the hearing. phoned up the court and they said it costs £75 bpound to put in a n244 form.