PompeyFaith - Fed up with the Co-op

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Greetings All,

Right, update on this very long running complaint I have today recieved from the co-op bank another default notice for this loan account it is the third one two of which have been sent whilst the account is firmly disputed because it being with the FOS.

The latest D/N again does not comply as it is dated the 5th may 2010 and has a remedy date of the 19th may 2010 and was sent via uk mail. As I got it today that only gives 9 days to comply.

Still no word from the FOS on this complaint and I am now getting royally £$%& off and very stressed out with it all I just want to see an end in sight.

Now as I have given them plenty of oppotunity to sort this out and have had nothing but £$%& ups with the FOS im now going to proceed to court.

Now I need to get all the paperwork together in order and use that to compile my defence they is more than enough evidence there.

Now a few questions if you please.

So to comply with CPR PART 1 I need to get hold of all the comunication between the FOS and the CO-OP BANK this will give a good indication as to what has been going on can i get hold of this via an S.A.R ?

I need to do this with the least fuss to the courts

Getting hold of this would also help me with my defence.

I also need all the paperwork back from the FOS at what point should I do this I have copies of everything but I guess the court would like to see originals.

What exactly am I taking the bank to court for just the PPI issues or can I also seeks damages to my health and my credit record?

Should I get this thread moved to legal forum or start a new one considering this is now 20 pages long?

As the claim is relating to 9 PPI policies there are 9 credit agreements should I do an updated spreadsheet and send that to the court with the N1 and just put the total on the N1.

And bearing in mind that the CO-OP BANK is in manchester and I am in portsmouth which court would this be heard in.

Many question I know sorry for that but I must get my head in order and no doubt there will be many more due to the complexity of this claim.

Thank You

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Ill put the default notice up on here this evening as im downstairs on the laptop and my desktop and scanner is upstairs.

Wife asleep bless her.

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Right as promised here is a copy of the third DN i recieved today:

THIRDDEFAULTNOTICE.jpg

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/THIRDDEFAULTNOTICE.jpg

THIRDDEFAULTNOTICE.jpg

I cannot believe despite me pointing out in a previous letter about them getting the dates wrong they are still doing it.

Just goes to show they do not read letters

Absolutely Shocking :eek:

PF

Anyone please help with post 382 need to get the ball rolling on this.

Thank You

PF

bump hmmm new thread maybe

Greetings All,

Right, update on this very long running complaint I have today recieved from the co-op bank another default notice for this loan account it is the third one two of which have been sent whilst the account is firmly disputed because it being with the FOS.

The latest D/N again does not comply as it is dated the 5th may 2010 and has a remedy date of the 19th may 2010 and was sent via uk mail. As I got it today that only gives 9 days to comply.

Still no word from the FOS on this complaint and I am now getting royally £$%& off and very stressed out with it all I just want to see an end in sight.

Now as I have given them plenty of oppotunity to sort this out and have had nothing but £$%& ups with the FOS im now going to proceed to court.

Now I need to get all the paperwork together in order and use that to compile my defence they is more than enough evidence there.

Now a few questions if you please.

So to comply with CPR PART 1 I need to get hold of all the comunication between the FOS and the CO-OP BANK this will give a good indication as to what has been going on can i get hold of this via an S.A.R ?

I need to do this with the least fuss to the courts

Getting hold of this would also help me with my defence.

I also need all the paperwork back from the FOS at what point should I do this I have copies of everything but I guess the court would like to see originals.

What exactly am I taking the bank to court for just the PPI issues or can I also seeks damages to my health and my credit record?

Should I get this thread moved to legal forum or start a new one considering this is now 20 pages long?

As the claim is relating to 9 PPI policies there are 9 credit agreements should I do an updated spreadsheet and send that to the court with the N1 and just put the total on the N1.

And bearing in mind that the CO-OP BANK is in manchester and I am in portsmouth which court would this be heard in.

Many question I know sorry for that but I must get my head in order and no doubt there will be many more due to the complexity of this claim.

Thank You

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Hi PF,

yes, I would start a new thread in the legal issues forum.

You can Subject Access Request the FOS, but it could delay further them making a decision.

Erm, did you send FOS the original documents ? you should have only needed to send them copies.

Have the Co-op issued a termination letter on this account at all ? If so, then they arent in a position to issue a new Default Notice. If they have terminated the account, then perhaps you should accept their unlawful recission as per diddydicky and vint1954.

Do you want me to move these last few posts into a new thread for you.. if so, just yell:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

One other question. After the other Default Notices, did you make any payments ie remedy the breach ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

hiya citizen yes please if you could move last few posts into legal forum and can you put a link to this thread also in the new thread that would be great

No termination notice at all checked this morning and the account is still live online so i took screenshots of the statements

No payments made as the account has been disputed with the fos before they defaulted it PF

Citizen

Thank you PF

Langster,

I,m not sure ill have to have a read of it, but that judgement is for credit card ppi where as my claim is on 9 bank loans with single upfront ppi added.

Ill have a read of it though.

PF

For the benefit of readers of this thread this legal action will apply to the claim in the link below:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/151052-pompeyfaith-co-op-ppi.html

PF

PF

I am not familiar with the ins an outs of your case but does the MBNA -v-Thorius case help you at all? Is it missold PPI?

I think this was for a credit card, wasnt it ?

PF, I thought the FOS had come to a decision on this.. what happened ?

BCOBS

it has now gone to another adjudicator thats 5 now i told them i want an ombudsman to look at it but it just keeps getting past around and getting no where they keep saying the redress is right how can they say that just backing up the co-ops offer if they did a full adjudication and did the maths they would see its wrong

Can anyone tell me once I issue the N1 and start proceedings which court would it be heard in nearest me or Manchester were coop head office is ?

Thanks

PF

Can anyone tell me once I issue the N1 and start proceedings which court would it be heard in nearest me or Manchester were coop head office is ?

Thanks

PF

Hi PF, you will issue the claim against the Co-op at their registered office. But you will ask for the hearing to be in YOUR LOCAL court.

If there are any attempts to move it then there is a statement somewhere.. probably in the bank template library where you will say that the Company you are claiming against is a National company and has offices around the country, whereas you are a LiP. When you get to the AQ stage, some while away yet, I will have found it for you. :)

• Haha 1

BCOBS

Citizen,

Thank You very helpful.

PF

• 2 weeks later...

Update,

Ok I had an appointment today with the CLA they went though all my documents and letters etc and said I have a good case.

They are contacting a solicitor for me and I should here back in the next couple of days.

I guess the next step is an appointment with the solicitor so he/she can go though the documents and hear my points.

And do an assessment to see if I qualify for legal aid or some other form of funding.

Ill update when I hear more.

I had another letter from the co-op yesterday it was a demand for payment of the loan and they have terminated the account while it is in the hands of the FOS.

I'd say that was unfair and against the UTTCR.

PF

Edited by pompeyfaith

THREATLETTER20-05-2010-1.jpg

Update,

Ok I had an appointment today with the CLA they went though all my documents and letters etc and said I have a good case.

They are contacting a solicitor for me and I should here back in the next couple of days.

I guess the next step is an appointment with the solicitor so he/she can go though the documents and hear my points.

And do an assessment to see if I qualify for legal aid or some other form of funding.

Ill update when I hear more.

I had another letter from the co-op yesterday it was a demand for payment of the loan and they have terminated the account while it is in the hands of the FOS.

I'd say that was unfair and against the UTTCR.

PF

Hi PF:)

That sounds positive - your appointment that is, not the letter from the Co-op, lol!

I hope you are finally going to get closure on this and get your hands on your refund at long last. As for the letter, as far as I'm aware they definitely shouldn't be terminating an account which they know full well is in dispute over mis-sold PPI - but I'm sure you won't let them get away with that PF!

Still keeping everything crossed for you,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

landy indeed not they are indeed silly @uggers because its now unlawful resession of contract plz pass to a dca as it will give me great pleasure in telling them to @ off

Greetings All,

Right I'm sitting here having a right old giggle :-) I have today received another D/N lol lost count now how many that makes anyway ill scan and post up there latest effort because again the dates are wrong and the figures do not add up from the last one i got posted above they also say they will terminate but they have already done that according to the letter above PF

still that another nice piece of ammo

Greetings All,

Right here is the fourth Default Notice on this account, that's two this month and I cant make heads or tails on the figures of ether of them.

But I have a suspicion that the one dated 05/05/2010 does not relate to my account and they have disclosed someone else's details.

Hence why they have sent another so soon after.

Regards

PF

DefaultNotice21-05-2005-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all,

Right I have just done the POC to file at court with the N1, now it says Claim number and I do not know this yet so do I phone the court to get this or just leave it blank?

PF