Mrs StevoKenevo v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well Done

You can do all the hard work & Your Missue can do all the hard spending lol

Just as it should be too

Good Luck

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

sounds fair!:)

Good luck with the claim

Son v Halifax settled in full £292

Another son v Halifax settled in full £30

Bigmama59 v NatWest settled in full £4739.69:)

Son v Halifax 2nd claim settled in full £130

Bigmama v Halifax settled in full £1125

• 1 month later...

Received a second copy of the incomplete statements on 28th december. Telephoning phone bank today, and sending of second non-compliance letter, LBA this time, in an attempt to get the missing years worth of information. Prelim letter already draughted including compounded interest. Waiting on missing info before posting.

i am fairly experienced now in the straight forward procedure of reclaiming charges in scotland with the 8% judicial interest (one succesfull small claim and one succesful summary cause action, both very straight forward). I have spent a good few hours now reading various threads re contractual compounded interest. And this is definetly the road im going down with this one (only wish id done it for my own now). But i would be interested to know if anyone, from positive experience could throw in any top tips or advice which would help me, i would hate to go down this road and make an ar*e of it. This claim will be in scotland, probably a small claim (possibly a summary cause, still waiting on some missing information). As far as i can see the only differences here will be with my P.O.C (yes, i'm sure it will get that far, just trying to think ahead) and the wording so any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Stevo

• 3 weeks later...

spreadsheet for Bill to check :

CLAIM DATE: 25-Jan-2007

INTEREST RATE: 29.80%

TOTAL CLAIM AT DATE OF SERVICE: 1,166.79

JUDICIAL INTEREST RATE: 8.00%

DATE OF JUDGEMENT OR PAYMENT: 8-Feb-2007

TOTAL DUE: 1,170.37

DAILY INTEREST RATE IN PENCE: 25.65

TOTAL AMOUNTS 615.00 551.79

Charge Reason Charge Amount Charge Date Interest

Charges as Notified 30.00 31-Dec-2002 70.88

Charges as Notified 60.00 9-Feb-2004 84.97

Charges as Notified 30.00 19-Feb-2004 41.90

Charges as Notified 30.00 8-Mar-2004 40.85

Charges as Notified 30.00 8-Apr-2004 39.08

Charges as Notified 30.00 1-Jul-2004 34.50

Charges as Notified 35.00 7-Sep-2004 36.19

Charges as Notified 35.00 1-Oct-2004 34.81

Charges as Notified 35.00 4-Nov-2004 32.90

Charges as Notified 35.00 8-Dec-2004 31.04

Charges as Notified 35.00 10-May-2005 23.29

Charges as Notified 35.00 18-May-2005 22.91

Charges as Notified 39.00 28-Oct-2005 17.49

Charges as Notified 39.00 28-Nov-2005 16.08

Charges as Notified 39.00 29-Dec-2005 14.70

Charges as Notified 39.00 25-May-2006 8.63

Charges as Notified 39.00 8-Dec-2006 1.56

Good on you Stevo, you know the outcome already. Ive already stared chasing the CB for my father in law, sent letters and have raised summary cause with Glasgow sheriff court, he has a prelim hearing date of 14 Feb 2007.

Glad to you you aint finished yet.

Liam.

Prelim Req sent 12 June 2006,

LBA sent 26 June 2006,

Confirmation of court action sent 24 July 2006,

Court return date 20 October 2006 - LTSB did not reply,

Court hearing date 27 October 2006 - Decree granted in my favour,

Recall of decree recieved 16 November 2006,

1 December 2006 assigned as recall of decree,

26 January 2007 assigned for full proof hearing,

16 January 2007 1st offer recieved and declined,

23 January 2007 2nd offer accepted, awaiting monies to hit bank account

All advice & opinions of o0oLiamBeeo0o are personal opinions, if in doubt seek advice from a qualified professional !!

vvv My Thread vvv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

L.B.A was sent eventually, deadline was up a week or 2 ago, have now printed off the court papers to hand in tomorrow. Just claiming the statuatory 8% interest.

As i am claiming in Scotland, i have stuggled for suitable info on the subject of contractual interest, and how to word the details of the claim. There is too many if's and but's, i have spent months reading up on this and am still none the wiser, i know the basic principal of why i would have claimed it but hey ho, im going to follow my own advice and stick to the well trodden path.

Another bout turn, after listening to Robert's podcast again, the penny has dropped. I have now redone the forms, this time i am going for a summary cause action, for the [charges + contractual @ 29.8%] +interest @8% from date of service.

Took me ages to get my head around it, and after reading elsewere about someone else listening to the podcast i decide to have another listen, just as well as the difference is about £500 on the claim ;-)

Ok, papers have been accepted by the clerk of the court, she examined them pretty thoroughly (i know that doesnt count for much ;-)

Now we wait for them to be returned with the hearing date.. .. .. hope its not in the distant future, hopefully 4-6weeks, we'll see.. .. ..

• 1 month later...

Received letter on Saturday morning offering full and final settlement including contractual interest at 29.8%. £600 of charges + £650 of interest ;-) Checked bank on saturday and the money was in, so we went straight out and bought a new pram for junior, who is due in 7 weeks :D

Incidently we had received our court date of 10th May so i am pleased it was all wrapped up in plenty of time.

Good Luck to everyone else and keep the faith!!

S

CONGRATULATIONS...!!!:D :D

And good luck with new baby (when the apperance is made..!)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .