Looking for some advice charge order + lowell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am looking for some advice about some debts and a charge order added over 6 years ago. I am looking to move house soon and want to get everything sorted as I am in a better position than I was back then. If anyone can offer any advice it would be much appreciated. 

1: Aged debts/Lowell 
I have around 7 Lowell debts from around 8 years ago that I pay £1 a month towards, all of them are under £500 each with one being around £650. None of these show on my credit file but obviously show on bank statements to potential lenders. I want to call and get these paid off in a lump sum for them all, what is the typical % amount they will accept or should I push for in terms of a % reduction? I know they will want to get them paid in full or close to full but I am unsure what the standard is and how to negotiate it properly with them.

2: Charge order 
I have a "Equitable charge created by an interim charging order" from cabot financial from 2015 (I think I know what this was, CCJ came off in Jan this year) but the charge order still remains on the land registry search I did, I didn’t reply to the charge order at the time or attend any hearings (was in a pretty bad place at the time) and didn’t take it seriously. I understand that once the house is sold they will get the amount back in any equity made? the problem is that the potential buyers will see this in the land registry search and will put them off. 

How easy is this to get removed? I assume just a call to cabot to pay this off and then ask the land registry to confirm with them? Is it possible to get this debt written off at a reduced rate also or best to pay off in full? 

If anyone can help me, I would very much appreciate it. 
Thanks

1. why have you been blindly paying debts off to a DCa without ever checking the enforceability of your debts and running the statute barred date to infinity?   a DCA is NOT A BAILIFF and has ZERO legal power on any debt , no matter what it's type. please list the debts you pay them, particularly the original creditor and type of credit.

2. are you the sole owner of the property?

wherever you've received most of the information from regarding all your 'thoughts' is very very flawed, i suspect by talking to these fleecers or believing what you've read in their scamming letters. you p'haps don't need to pay anything off inc the charge, but answer my questions 1st.

lastly no mortgage company has ANY access to your bank accounts nor should they ever be given info to your detriment, none of their business.. they also cannot see your full credit file so if a debt doesn't show on your file, they can't see it you don't tell them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...