lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1061 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to keep paying lloyds per court order telephone calls have started now :roll:

are you minded about the tel calls?

if so, could consider writing to them telling them comms in writing only, remove any tel numbers, you are complying with the courts inst order....?

IMO

:-):rant:

• 4 years later...

hi all

i haven't been here for a while😉 still having crap with these people sometime  in 2019 had another letter want to review your account,  sent them a nice letter 😏 explaining that this was being paid through the courts and not to contact me again as i was going through cancer i did not need the stress

then in dec 2019 then i got a call from a lady from lloyds about the complaint i had raised i told her that i do not want any more calls because off all the stress i was under with my treatment, she said she was going to make a note to say i was receiving treatment for cancer which i thought that would be the end off this matter,  i received a letter from lloyds bank thanking me for taking time to speak to me about my complaint  

here goes 

Im sorry for any upset or inconvenience you have experienced I understand you are concerned about the letters you are receiving from moorcroft you want the letters to be stopped as you are making regular payments per month agreed by the court

My Decision

im holding your complaint on the service provided

My findings 

i can confirm we have contacted moorcroft and the have explained the reason you have received the review letters is they were not aware the variation order was still in place with the court

they have confirmed they will be writing to you to confirm the payments are being received as agreed with the court

if i have any queries with regards to your account you will need to contact moorcroft direct which i never heard anything else till today 

hounding me again with one of their review letters

we now you are making regular payments, we want to ensure this remains appropriate any change to your financial or personal circumstances

if there is no change there is no need to contact us at this time

they're still hounding me  

the'rey lucky to get payments at all as i lost my job last year

what do you make of this 😒

send your contact a lloyds a stern letter including copies of the moorcroft letters.

tell them unless these letters cease totally and moorcroft is totally removed from the picture, you will be raising a complaint of contempt of court by LLoyds to the judge that the agreed the variation order.

state they have 14 days to reply, else you will contact the court and raise the claim against lloyds without further notification.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Or simply file the letters away, ignore them save yourself the stress...they want you to respond...that's the point of the letters and there is nothing a court can do if the DCA continues to chase the debt.....even if being paid as per the agreed variation.

Ignore them....this is Moorcroft..they have plenty of experience in being ignored.:-)

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

13 hours ago, Andyorch said:

Or simply file the letters away, ignore them save yourself the stress...they want you to respond...that's the point of the letters and there is nothing a court can do if the DCA continues to chase the debt.....even if being paid as per the agreed variation.

Ignore them....this is Moorcroft..they have plenty of experience in being ignored.:-)

Andy

thanks Andy😀 hi long time no see 😉